Debug Malloc (Dmalloc) Library Release Notes
Version: Release 4.7.0
Date: July 24, 2000
New Functionality |
Dmalloc Utility |
General feature release.
- Fixed problems with the -p (--plus) and -m (--minus)
arguments. They were not updating the debug flag.
- Added 'force-linear' and depreciated the 'allow-nonlinear'
tokens. Nonlinear heaps support is now the default in the library.
- Renamed USE_RET_ADDRESS to USE_RETURN_MACROS to make more
sense and match other configurations.
- Added C++ library support to the Makefile. Now configure will
check for the C++ library (and the lack of a --disable-cxx) and will
automatically build the C++ version of the library.
- Added autoconf code to make sure that the return-address
macros in return.h work for a specific architecture.
- Added the --disable-cxx argument to configure with which you
can disable C++ dmalloc support.
- Added the --enable-threads argument to configure with which
you enable thread support in the library.
- Replaced the DEBUG_ALLOW_NONLINEAR token with
DEBUG_FORCE_LINEAR. Nonlinear heap support is now the default.
- Fixed problems with the -p (--plus) and -m (--minus) arguments
to the dmalloc utility. They were not updating the debug flag.
- The library now checks to see if the return.h macros work on a
system. This was causing problems for people using different
Dmalloc Home Page.
Copyright 2000 by Gray Watson.