Debug Malloc (Dmalloc) Library Release Notes
Version: Release 5.4.3
Date: October 15, 2005
More of a checkpoint release than anything else. I probably am
missing some bugs or issues reported by others but I've not worked on
this much recently. Please ping me if I've missed something
- Improved the usage output messages from dmalloc.
Improved some of the dmalloc error string representations to better
identify internal errors.
- I've increased the internal default basic block size to 32k from
16k. Most architectures have getpagesize which overrides it.
- Improved the dmalloc_t test program. Added better error code
output. Improved it's ability to test small heap areas.
- Made a number of documentation improvements.
- Fixed the Makefile to install libs as 755.
- Added some fixes for Compaq's C compiler.
- Fixed a problem where if the LARGEST_ALLOCATION is set to 0,
dmalloc_t still checks it.
Dmalloc Home Page.
Copyright 2004 Gray Watson.